[Coco] CLOAD to LOAD help pls

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 01:06:03 EST 2017

SN Error in line 400

  Original Message
From: Arthur Flexser
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 12:59 AM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] CLOAD to LOAD help pls

I can see no reason why CLOAD followed by SAVE (not using the Ascii save
option) shouldn't transfer that program okay so that it would run from disk.

What sort of error do you see at line 400?

Does running the program from cassette work okay with the disk controller
plugged in?

If you turn off the machine for 30 seconds or so to wipe the contents of
memory, and then load and run this from disk, is the ML code found to have
been moved to high memory successfully?  Can you exec the address (32027,
you said earlier) where it should be and have it execute properly?

Is there a CLEAR statement near the beginning of the program that protects
the area above 32027, like CLEAR 200, &H7D1B?

Art