[Coco] TANO - DRAGON

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at ramoth.org.uk
Mon Nov 13 19:18:11 EST 2017

On 13/11/2017 21:53, Karl via Coco wrote:
> I just received a TANO Dragon from an eBay auction.
>
> The UP arrow key was broken off at the switch.  I have the key top
> just need to replace either the post or the whole switch.

I don't have either of my Tano machines in an easily accessable place at
the mo so can't go and actually check.....But IF the Tano uses the same
switches as the UK 64, the switches are almost** identical to the ones
used on the Apple IIe, and early Mac keyboards.

**The key shaft may be a different length.

Cheers.

Phill.