[Coco] CLOAD to LOAD help pls

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Nov 13 17:26:47 EST 2017

I may have misunderstood what you meant when you said the ML was "appended"
to the Basic program.  If it is endpacked ML, not visible in the listing,
then ordinarily it would be executed right where it is, not moved to high
memory.  Maybe you just meant that the ML is poked into memory from DATA
statements that are found near the end of the program?

Art