[Coco] New SDCX and YA-DOS

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:34:21 EST 2017

Brett's ya-dos works well with the SDC. I have it flashed into bank 4 of my SDC and use it as my primary DOS. The added advantage over sdc dos for me is the support of the glenside ide.
And unlike HDBDOS. LBA that will only work with my glenside and fd502, ya-dos will work with both as well as the SDC.   So I can move files and programs between the glenside,fd502, and sdc with ease