[Coco] .dsk file manipulation tools

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 10:32:31 EST 2017

Also, there are 2 versions of CocoDskUtil. Luis was having problems in the one mentioned in handling OS9 disks, so he did another version specifically for OS9. Both utils were stll being developed when Luis seemed to quit working on them. There are still a few things not working correctly and a couple of bugs, but for the most part, Luis had a good utility started.

The "Official" site for it is here:
http://www.cococoding.com/cocodskutil/

The OS9 version is here:
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/index_OS-9.htm

Personally, since I'm always in OS9 anyway, I just use the MShell File Manager if I'm moving files back and forth between OS9, PC, or RSDOS. This way, I do not leave the Coco (or Coco3FPGA, or Emulator).

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com