[Coco] De-Soldering Station in Toronto

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat Nov 11 14:30:38 EST 2017

If any of the fine mailing list folks from the Great North(tm) are
interested in a desoldering station, Josh Bensadon in Toronto is selling
a nicely outfitted PACE PPS 85 with 4 handpieces and a ton of tips:

    Hi,

    I have a PACE model PPS 85 soldering workstation for sale.  See
    pictures.

    It comes complete with 4 handles (soldering iron, desoldering, clean
    up and hot tweezers), see picture.

    There are many spare tips and a full assortment of tweezer
    tips included in a small 3x3 drawer, see picture.

    It's in very good condition, a good deal for $300.

    Josh Bensadon

    Toronto

Josh is well known in the classic computer circles, so I have no doubt
the unit is in fine shape.  It has the following handpieces:

SensaTemp II   High Capacity Iron

SensaTemp II   SODR-X-TRACTOR

SensaTemp II   THERMOJET

SensaTemp II   ThermoTweez