[Coco] SD card fix

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 18:20:06 EST 2017

Hi. This is a response to Paul Thayer 's fb post about 16mb sd card formatting

I am still at work so email is my only way to respond

Try this fix:

In Windows:
 Open command prompt. Type “diskpart”.
That will launch another window with a DISKPART> prompt.
 In the Diskpart window, type “select disk 1” (or whatever number your SD card happens to be assigned to).
 Type “clean”.
 Diskpart will tell you when this is complete
 Type “create partition primary”. This sets up the new partition (one big one ) for the drive.
 Type “select partition 1” to select the partition you just created.
 Type “active” to mark the selected partition as active.
Type “format fs=ntfs quick” to format the drive.
 Type “assign”.
Type “exit” to leave the Diskpart program.

 Your SD card will now be usable with Wind‎ows