[Coco] OS9 Pascal

Tony Schountz schountz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:01:32 EST 2017

I also thought the Tandy Pascal09 package was pretty good. When I took the
course in college, I was able to do all my coding on my Color Computer 3
instead of the university's VAX. I was so enamored with Pascal09 that I
wrote a menu-driven API front for it ("Quick Pascal") that made it a lot
easier to use, from initial coding to generation of code files and
assembly. I did my editing with DynaStar. Of course, the modification of
the compiler to look for /dd instead of /d0 was also a big leap once we had
RAM discs and hard drives.