[Coco] HD63c09e PLcc-44 datasheet?

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 23:18:56 EST 2017

Hi Kip,

The HD63B09ECP is available in a PLCC version, I will try to get the datasheet from my supplier..

Hopefully you feel better soon...
cb
On 11/9/2017 6:24:39 PM, Kip Koon <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,
I'm sorry I did not see this thread sooner. I have been recuperating from what I would call a massive Fire Ant attack recently. About 32 bites total on both feet. I'm doing a lot better. My meds keep me sedated most of the time though. I have to take them 3 times a day.
The following link is to a 1991 Hitachi Databook listing the datasheets for all their 8-bit and 16-bit processors up to that time. They have a PLCC version for the HD6309, but not the HD6309E. The HD6309 datasheet starts on page 232 and the HD6309E datasheet starts on page 277. Using the page counter in the pdf viewer, the actual pdf page is 245 and 290 respectively. This inconsistency between the 2 datasheets is very puzzling since the sited Hackaday project clearly has a PLCC version of the HD63C09EP chip soldered on the board. I will continue to look for more information which I will share when I find it. Until a datasheet with the PLCC version of the HD6309E chip is found, I guess we will have to depend on the schematic of the HD6309 SBC for the pinout of the PLCC as well as the image of the HD6309E PLCC on the Google drive. Now, here is that link to my dropbox for the 1991_Hitatchi_8_16_Bit_Microprocessor_Data_Book.pdf file.

Have fun reading it. The databook is 1006 pages long and the file is 60.193MB! I hope you guys have a fast internet service! :) Take care my friends.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/User:Computerdoc