[Coco] CLOAD on coco1 vs CLOAD on coco3

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 9 21:32:40 EST 2017

Hi Henry,

It could be there your basic program is doing a RAM test and since the CoCo 3 is always in RAM mode above 32k, the program is getting confused.  If I remember correctly, I think there is a way to get the CoCo3 back to RAM/ROM mode to act more like a CoCo1/2.  If someone here remembers how you can try that and see if it fixes your CoCo 3 loading problem.  Or check the program and see if it is detecting the RAM size and force it to be 32k like your CoCo 1.

Cheers,
Glen