[Coco] OS9 Pascal

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:02:44 EST 2017

Not NJ, and not all that much. Sorry for bringing it up.

FWIW, it was really primitive, very few conveniences beyond the
modularization OS-9 provided, which was not the same that Turbo, etc. made
popular. I found myself prefering BASIC-09 to the Pascal.

I was into Forth at the time, trying to write one to run PIC under OS-9,
and that had a serious chicken-and-egg problem or three.