[Coco] Sdc multi disk use

My Email rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 18:57:56 EST 2017

That would work. I do the same thing with my glenside.   The flash program on each. Dsk is identical except for the data lines telling the program what Bins are on that disk and what disk number is next.   So I could just add the line that mounts the disk and then do a '. RUN "*.  bas".

Thanks for the options