[Coco] Sdc multi disk use

My Email rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 16:52:48 EST 2017

Sorry. I should have clarified that.   But I wrote a multi disk program that I use to flash the entire 'ROM' library onto the coco flash.   My first version is on physical floppy and prompts you to enter the next disk when the previus is done. (each disk contains a set of. Bin 's to flash)

My second version is for the glenside ide. Instead of prompting for a disk swap I added the line '. RUN"*:xx"   Where xx is the drive number (1-10)

I wanted to do something similar with the SDC.    Right now have have it prompting you to 'swap disks with button'. Similar to my original prompting for a disk change.

So what I was wondering was if I can issue a similar 'run' command pointing it at the next disk