[Coco] CoCo User Bio Section on TheRainbow.online...

Steve Batson steve_batson at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 14:16:38 EST 2017

Ok, here's your chance to talk about yourself and your CoCo Roots and get it published at the new Rainbow On-line! All you deed to do is, Login to the site or register if you haven't already. Then.

1) Create a Post
2) Select Bio as the category
3) Save your post. It will automatically show up in the "CoCoNut Bios" under the articles section.

I started it off with my own short bio. Don't be shy, go share your story. If you need any help, let me know.

http://www.therainbow.online