[Coco] "RAINBOW Text Searchable Index" and "RAINBOW on Tape / Disk"

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 4 22:45:04 EDT 2017

The searching of Rainbow for an article the very slow way reminded me that the "RAINBOW Text Searchable Index" may not be known to some new people.

https://archive.org/.../RainbowMagazineTextSearchableIndex

Now at 2,660 Views not counting the downloads from:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/.../The%20Rainbow%20...

Rainbow On Tape Disk Project

https://ia600305.us.archive.org/6/items/RainbowOnTapeDiskProject/index.htm

Please use the HTML version with clickable links for the files.

"Many articles presented BASIC or assembly language program listings. Readers had to type these programs in by hand, unless they ordered a cassette or diskette containing these programs, through the Rainbow on Tape or Rainbow on Disk service."

Now at 2,102 views which is the sum of views from several sources, mainly:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow%20on%20Disk/

Which has some additions since the project was suspended.

If upon checking the bingo card you have missing Tape / Disk please send them to:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com

(We never got the "ENTIRE" collection which was promised.)

SHF