[Coco] Soldering Irons

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sat Nov 4 11:13:31 EDT 2017

Now that Gene mentions it, I have replaced a heater in these Weller irons before.  This is a simple task and the instructions are very good.  I have an older WTCPL iron and here are the instructions for it.  Also it's worth reading the operating principles:

http://bama.edebris.com/download/weller/wtcpl/WTCPL%20Tech%20Sheet.pdf

The boat anchor archive also has the manuals and tech sheets for most of the other Weller models, I think the ebay auction is sent before is wtcpn or wtcpr it just depends on when it was manufactured:

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/weller/

Also there is additional info on stack exchange:

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/1929/older-weller-soldering-iron-wont-heat

--
Michael R. Furman
Email: n6il at ocs.net