[Coco] CM-8 monitors

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Sat Nov 4 00:31:29 EDT 2017

Guys,

I'd like to thanks everyone for their responses. The two CM-8s have found new homes. However, I still haven't finished cleaning out the storage area and there should be some composite or other brand RGB monitors still lurking in the back somewhere. (if memory serves but its been 15 years since I stacked that stuff away) I'll let ya all know and give the list first crack at anything I find. Thanks!

Dean
believed to be clean.