[Coco] OS9 68k

Mark Cardinale Mjc4513 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 07:31:03 EDT 2017

   I just acquired a copy of OS-9 68k for the Atari ST, very excited to
   get this. Within the disk were also the port of the Mgr windowing
   system. The problem is it looks like the windowing is complied with a
   different version of the cio module then what came with the OS. I get
   the cio traphandler mismatch error. I'm trying to see if I can get the
   updated cio module for 68k from someplace. From reading looks like I
   need the version from OS9 68k v2.4, the OS I have is v2.3. Does anyone
   know where I could get a copy? Thanks!!