[Coco] Machine Code

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 15:35:10 EDT 2017

I agree with you Dave. Way back in the mid 80s I was deep into 8088 assembler and got to the point where I could recognize certain sequences just by looking at the machine code. This came in handy when doing dumps using DEBUG without having to disassemble.

Getting back into the 6809 vibe. If I have VCC and would like to use EDTASM+, how would I go about doing this? I assume that I need to get a DSK image, but any pointers would be helpful;.

Salvador