[Coco] Machine Code

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed May 31 13:36:55 EDT 2017

   I'm curious what you consider "Machine Code"? Assembly and Machine Code
   are, for all practical purposes, the same thing. Machine Code by
   definition is the actual numbers put into RAM/ROM locations. I don't
   know anyone who actually writes in native machine code. They always use
   assemblers to create the machine code.
   As mentioned by another poster, it's best to start with EDTASM and a
   good Assemblers "How To" book.

     On May 31, 2017 at 11:53 AM John Mark Mobley