[Coco] reading the current window settings

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue May 30 19:01:46 EDT 2017

Wayne, try the OS9 L2 Technical Reference manual
The cmds you are looking for are:

SS.ScSiz Returns the window or screen size
SS.ScTyp Returns the type of screen

 SS.FBRgs Returns fg, BG, and border palette regs for a window

These are getstat calls.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com