[Coco] I've got DriveWire 4 installed

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:01:24 EDT 2017

OK, I ran into errors installing lwtools. The make command reported:

$  make
Building dependencies for lwasm/cycle.o
make: cc: Command not found
make: *** [lwasm/cycle.o] Error 127

Because I copied and pasted all of the commands at once, the make install
command reported:

$  make install
install lwasm/lwasm lwlink/lwlink lwar/lwar lwlink/lwobjdump /usr/local/bin
install: cannot stat `lwasm/lwasm': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `lwlink/lwlink': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `lwar/lwar': No such file or directory
install: cannot stat `lwlink/lwobjdump': No such file or directory
make: *** [install] Error 1

Scrolling up I see there was another error. The command to cd usr/src
reported no such file or directory. I don't know where lwtools was put.
I'll have to look for it.I think the process for installing these things
needs to be updated as so many things don't work as expected.