[Coco] I've got DriveWire 4 installed

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:43:30 EDT 2017

I appreciate your concern, Robert. However, because my vhd already exists
and is not partitioned hdbdos/os-9, I may have to do it differently. By
learning to build the repo I can do a few things:

1. have the latest version of nitros-9 available
2. build my own custom boot disks to include various features for different
purposes
3. become self-sufficient instead of having to ask for help all of the time

I am enjoying the experience of learning to build the repo, and since I now
have the time to devote to it, it's the perfect time to do so.