[Coco] Dungeons of Daggorath. 2D Map?

lost lost at l-w.ca
Tue May 30 00:57:31 EDT 2017

It's not a command that shows you the map. You need the right item. In particular you need a scroll. Either type of scroll will show you a map of the current level. One will also show you where the creatures are.
-------- Original message --------From: Walter Zambotti <zambotti at iinet.net.au> Date: 2017-05-29  22:28  (GMT-07:00) To: 'CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts' <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: [Coco] Dungeons of Daggorath. 2D Map?
At the beginning of the game you are shown a top down 2D map which I assumed was the dungeon level layout.

I can't seem to find an in game command to display that.

Does anyone know if that is at all possible?

Walter