[Coco] I've got DriveWire 4 installed

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon May 29 22:05:20 EDT 2017

I found the emudsk folder, and it's all source files. The booter I found is
called boot_vhd and is also asm source. I have the binaries for emudsk.dr,
h0.dd, h1.dd and ddh0.dd. I do not have a binary for boot_vhd. As I am not
proficient with asm/rma, what would I have to do to build the boot_vhd
binary, what would it be named and where would it go?

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com