[Coco] Going, going, gone forever... Shack's corporate auction.

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Mon May 29 15:49:54 EDT 2017

It looks like the only thing of value is the Coco 3!  It is now over
$350! I didn't see anything else over $20. ha ha ha

I did see one coco, not sure if it's a 3 or a 2, but I think a 3. The
picture is obviously a coco, but the text says tape recorder. Think it
had a bid of  10 bucks or so.

On 5/29/2017 12:23 PM, Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote:
> The bust would go nicely with the Tandy Assembly. Salvador

Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.
Proper Preparation Prevents Piss-Poor Performance!"