[Coco] Live streaming Sock Master's Donkey Kong Remix with Sock Master today @ 4PM

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun May 28 13:19:56 EDT 2017

Today at 4:00 PM Florida Time, I call it Eastern Standard Time, but it
could actually be Eastern Daylight Time at the moment, you may have to
google that, but.. We will be live streaming Sock Master's Donkey Kong
Remix, played on a real Color Computer 3, using the John Linville/Neil
Blanchard Sega Joypad adapter, allowing me to use an NES Advantage arcade
stick, to hopefully play the game and not completely suck at it...

Sock Master himself has agreed to be a live co-host to the event to give us
some tips and tricks on how to play, join us if you can..

Live YouTube link.... http://live.ogsteviestrow.com

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com