[Coco] I've got DriveWire 4 installed

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sat May 27 20:03:23 EDT 2017

​On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 5:42 PM, Wayne Campbell <asa.rand at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​<cut>

Thanks for the assist. BTW, I installed mIRC and went to the #coco-chat
> channel on freenode. It was empty and no one is there. Is the channel
> defunct?

​The IRC channel is technically:
#coco_chat

Not #coco-chat

but there are always people sitting in there.  I know I am one of the
people that has a IRC bouncer active in #coco_chat
​

> ​<cut>
>
> ​​

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |