[Coco] Basic09 6309 version

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Fri May 26 20:25:45 EDT 2017

I am 99% certain I didn't do that ... but that leaves a 1% chance I did!! (in the event I'm not understanding the GitHub graph and how that works. You can see the dot that represents your last commit (d29ff4c...) in my fork.

I did make these changes to becker.c

I removed
#define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS

since I made that a solution/project wide setting ...

and I changed these two from

#include "..\logger.h"
#include "..\fileops.h"

#include "..\VCC\logger.h"    and
#include "..\VCC\fileops.h"

I can't see how this would cause a problem ....  but, you never know!

James