[Coco] Message to list getting delayed or lost when posting.

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri May 26 15:52:11 EDT 2017

James,

Yes some times it can take a while for it to get processed.

I usually just wait to see if I get the notification from the server that
it received my message.  If I don't get that within 24 hours then I will
resend the email.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |