[Coco] "C" Compiler 6309 RMA assembler and much more

Fri May 26 14:56:04 EDT 2017

With the latest discussion of the BASIC09 6309 version problems and the demise of TandyCoCo, OPENCoCo, http://www.os9projects.com/ frozen and perhaps the impending collapse of CoCo3.com I got to thinking about files that I myself may only have. The lack of knowledge of the work done on the "C" Compiler shocked me when only the original versions were talked about.

I am looking for webspace owned by someone(s) really interested in the CoCo "C" Compiler and will be around for a while to preserve the files I have until someone(s) cleans up those that are no longer needed, some converted to a useable format and safely saved in a place CoCo people can find them.

I estimate the needed space will be above 20GB, 17GB-18GB consisting of the full contents of CoCo-OS-9 Archive http://www.os9projects.com/ which has been incomplete for a decode or more.

Due to rebuilding of my unit which is incomplete (After Water Heater failed seven (7) months ago) and other personal reasons I cannot do the task.

I am looking for ~ 20GB of FTP space that can be exposed like my personal final disk set is via http://cococoding.com/sfischer .

The files concerned are not in that set and I am unable for a unknown reasons to use that web space to add these files.

At the moment all I can try and commit to is to upload the files.

Ever since the "C" Compiler was released by Tandy people have been working to make it better, many have left us, one who did some of the work is only posting and If the files are not made available they will be lost as I am have the only copies. I have thought about how to improve this but I just cannot.

TIA

SHF