[Coco] Basic09 6309 version

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri May 26 01:19:13 EDT 2017

James,

Thank you for pointing that out.

Actually I went through reviewing the hd6309.c file and found several 6309
OpCodes that aren't implemented yet.

So we need to stay vigilant on making sure to test programs on real CoCo's
with real 6309's first before blaming the code/programs.  As we are finding
out that VCC has some CPU instructions related to the 6309 that aren't
supported yet.

Walter, good find and bringing this to the list.  I am personally surprised
that we haven't had this happen more often.

More stuff to add to the list of things to work on.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |