[Coco] Basic09 6309 version

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu May 25 14:44:25 EDT 2017

I did a quick test of integer MOD with the 6309 version on a real 6309 Coco.
DIM c:integer
c=MOD(20,6)

This did return c=2, which is what it should do (20/6=3, remainder 2). So it looks like VCC is the problem.
It woudl be good if someone can try it in MAME, but I am pretty sure it works fine there too.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html