[Coco] VCC and VHD documentation.

Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu May 25 13:44:32 EDT 2017

 If you want the disk to be bootable, one thing I would suggest is that when you format it, make sure you set number of sides to 1 and sectors per track to 18. Otherwise you will have to manually write the boot track at the proper offset and manually edit the free sector list to block out the boot track sectors. This is complex so as a beginer I would suggest staying with a single sided 18 sector/track image. I would also suggest an image with 20480 tracks as this will result in an image that is compatible with the default HDBDOS offset allowing you to easily share the same image with DECB.