[Coco] Basic09 6309 version

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Thu May 25 03:31:38 EDT 2017

>This could explain the Hitting DIVQ_X error that VCC keeps complaining about.

This error could be isolated to either VCC or BASIC09_6309.

We can eliminate which one is the problem by running the BASIC09_6309 version on a real 6309 coco and not in VCC.  If the same problem persists then the problem in in BASIC09_6309.  If it does not persist then the problem is in VCC.

I don't have a 6309 in my CoCo so I can't volunteer to help.

Any takers out there?

Walter

This could explain the Hitting DIVQ_X error that VCC keeps complaining about.