[Coco] Julian Date

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 22:37:39 EDT 2017

OR

FUNCTION FechaJulDMA (tjul, dd, mm, aa)
T = tjul + 62
t2 = FIX(T / 1461) * 4 + 1700
t1 = T MOD 1461
IF t1 > 365 THEN
t1 = t1 - 1
oa = FIX(t1 / 365)
t1 = t1 MOD 365
END IF
aa = t2 + oa
dias = t1 + 1
dd = dias
swb = 1 - SGN(oa)
IF dd > 212 + swb THEN dd = dd + 30
IF dd > 59 + swb THEN dd = dd + 2 - swb
mm = FIX(dd / 61) * 2 + 1
dd = dd MOD 61
IF dd > 31 THEN mm = mm + 1: dd = dd - 31
IF mm > 7 THEN mm = mm - 1
FechaJulDMA = dias
END FUNCTION

Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia

http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe

http://www.tandycoco.com<http://www.tandycoco.com/> Thank Brian Blake

My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,

Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela