[Coco] Julian Date

phillip taylor ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 18:10:58 EDT 2017

As I said before if the person would like to share the updated code in
basic09 I would be willing to take a look at it. The test I did with
jd was this

02/28/2015 = JD 5537
03/01/2015 = JD 5538

02/28/2050 = JD 18321
03/01/2050 = JD 18322

I am only using the JD to determine how many days the file was last
updated so the users can backup their data.