[Coco] Looking for a Spectral Associate contact

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon May 22 00:39:34 EDT 2017

Let me know how that goes, this is a game I'd love to review, don't recall
if I ever finished it, I have two physical copies of the disks and
packaging, I recall being blown away seeing and hearing it on the SSC for
the first time.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com