[Coco] Looking for a Spectral Associate contact

Richard Lorbieski rlorbieski at gmail.com
Sat May 20 19:12:00 EDT 2017

I found one of the authors to "Interbank Incident". He is still in the Seattle area and writes phone apps.

I will send him an email today and see if he might know something about he program.

BTW, I have finished the game with 3 of the characters. If you need hints/help, just ask.

Some bugs that need to be fixed:

* Giving the wallet to a person will crash the game.
* Talking to anyone if the hideout will result in a disk error.
* Placing a loaded disk in the cabin in the boat crashes game.
* Needs to be patch to fix artifacting color with RGB monitor on CoCo3
* Needs to patch hard coded device from /d0 or /h0 to /dd