[Coco] [CoCo] OS-9000 for X86 Version 4.9 working in Ubuntu QEMU

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Thu May 18 19:55:51 EDT 2017

Probably true. Microware were always strange about giving their product exposure.
Anyway the source for this is a university. I'll post the original link and remove the image from the g.drive. Then they can wear any blame.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone on the Telstra™ Mobile network

---- David Ladd wrote ----