[Coco] New version of Coco SDC Explorer (0.30)

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Thu May 18 10:34:28 EDT 2017

Thanks Pere!

Did you try compiling the updated source code? I moved all RMBs at the end
so the disk array shouldn't be included in the binary anymore.

The "." entry is the current directory. It is returned in the results of the
SDC directory listing command and shouln't be too hard to remove. Since it
has no purpose in SDCX it's a good idea to get rid of it.

Guillaume

"Pere Serrat" <psergm at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:5A0D85FA822B48AAB6500E816E05D68E at DELL17...