[Coco] A little off topic

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu May 18 00:57:49 EDT 2017

Haha!  I just found a reference to the old kits.  They were called
"P-Box" which was short for "perforated box".  Here's a link to some
references: http://my.core.com/~sparktron/pbox.html
<http://my.core.com/%7Esparktron/pbox.html>

Also, this goes back to around 1970.  Does anyone remember when Tandy
acquired Allied Radio and the original Radio Shack was called "Allied
Radio Shack".  Here's a webpage about it.  If you scroll down a little
way you'll see the Allied Radio Shack logo.  I think the P-Boxes I
bought as a kid were made when it was still called "Allied Radio Shack".

Dave