[Coco] A little off topic

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 23:21:33 EDT 2017

A possible problem that I see is that even without an antenna, the comm range could be 10 feet or more. Also since both components will be "mounted" on the tabby and canine, the orientation on the devices will be constantly changing and in some cases, the orientation of the device affects the range.

The first question I would ask is how close do you want the two devices to be for the trigger to go off?

Salvador