[Coco] New version of Coco SDC Explorer (0.30)

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Tue May 16 21:08:22 EDT 2017

A new version of Coco SDC Explorer is available for download!

I've added some features to the directory listing window:

- Home/End navigation keys (SHIFT-LEFT & SHIFT-RIGHT)
- File selection by typing up to the first four letters
- An option to toggle disk directory sorting (SHIFT-S)

The source code is now available. I hope it will inspire Coco programmers to
write new software for the Coco SDC or help improve SDCX.

You can download it from the Color Computer Archive:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com

Enjoy!

Guillaume