[Coco] A little off topic

William Mikrut wmikrut72 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 18:27:46 EDT 2017

I have a question... and there are hardware gurus out there (you know who
you are).
And I was hoping I could ask for a little time from someone to lend some
offline expertise to me.

I have a child who wants to build an electronics project for school.
I attended ITT --- but it was so long ago, I am extremely rusty as designs.

I have the basic idea and parts list -- and before I start purchasing and
assembling ( and quite possibly letting a lot of magic smoke escape ), I
was hoping I could run the idea passed someone and ask if what we are
trying to accomplish is as simple as I see it.

It's a small project and will require no more than a handful of parts.
Thank you!