[Coco] Coco KB membrane replacement

RWAP Software rich at rwapservices.co.uk
Tue May 16 15:34:53 EDT 2017

We would need examples of the three membranes to compare - if the
physical layout is the same, then it is quite possible that they could
be merged into one membrane by careful routing - but alas experience has
shown that often there are small physical differences between different
models of keyboards (not talking about the Coco here)...

Rich Mellor RWAP Software www.rwapsoftware.co.uk www.sellmyretro.com