[Coco] 6809/6309 orders

Richard Lorbieski rlorbieski at gmail.com
Mon May 15 23:07:29 EDT 2017

I use mine for Nitros9.  I believe Nickolas Marentes may release his next game using the 6309 CPU.

Nevertheless, the Motorola 6809 "B" version are harder to source and the 6809 1Mhz version are actually more expensive than the 6309.

Except for my rare REV C coco1 and my mint condition coco3, all my future coco's will have a 63C09 installed.

I also have several Hitachi CPUs (and sockets) for sale. And for the Cocos that have their CPU soldered on the motherboard, for a small fee, I will also install them (and add a socket).