[Coco] BASIC Syntax highlight for Atom editor

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Mon May 15 19:06:56 EDT 2017

Hi Tim,

I’ve used notepad++ at work and it is a nice program, but I don’t have a windows box at home.  I only use Linux, Mac or Coco at home.  Mostly I use Xcode on the Mac one of the favourite things it does is update the files you are editing instantly.  You never have to click on save in order save your file it’s always ready to go with your changes.  My process is:
-Make a change in my assembly code in Xcode then make which assembles the changes and starts mame, then I load my program and watch it crash then repeat  :)

There is no good 6809 assembly hi-lighting for Xcode though, if some nice person can do it for Atom then maybe I could use that.  Could definitely use it on linux and maybe Ron Kleins RPI3 image too.

Cheers,
Glen