[Coco] Dragon cartridge port

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 10:28:59 EDT 2017

Yes, they are either the same or extremely close. Everything I’ve tried fits, including the
injection molded cases that are available.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnNzRhNC1xSjRBSFk>

The mini-MPI and CoCo SDC cases from John Strong apparently fit as well as a number
of these have gone to the Dragon guys in Europe and no problems reported.

- Ed