[Coco] Coco KB membrane replacement

Scott Wendt malfunct at msn.com
Sun May 14 19:06:19 EDT 2017

50 grams is basically the force required to press a cherry keyswitch, so it doesn't sound out of line. Not sure how it would work with the plastic bits in the coco keyboard though.

Something like this may be more appropriate though: http://www.snaptron.com/products/dome-arrays/

Dome Arrays - Snaptron<http://www.snaptron.com/products/dome-arrays/>
www.snaptron.com
Our metal dome arrays, called Peel-N-Placeā„¢ Arrays, are pre-loaded polyester dome carriers backed with pressure sensitive adhesive. Arrays come loaded with the dome ...